We deliver the Foundation Subjects on a rolling programme of time allocations throughout the year.
Click here to see the Whole School Curriculum plan for Years 1-6 showing the subject coverage throughout the year. 2016-2017-curriculum-plan-version-3
Click here to see our Governor Curriculum Statement Curriculum Statement 2017
In order to inform parents in more detail about the content of the curriculum blocks issue termly Curriculum Plans. These also give an indication of some of what will be covered in mathematics and in SPAG (spelling punctuation and grammar).
1. FS2 Curriculum Plan Autumn Term 2017
2. FS2 Homework Plan for Autumn Term 2017
3. Year 1 Curriculum Plan Autumn Term 2017
4. Year 2 Curriculum Plan Autumn Term 2017
5. Year 3 Curriculum Plan Autumn Term 2017
6. Year 4 Curriculum Plan Autumn Term 2017 Curriculum Plan for Sycamore Class Autumn Term 2017
7. Year 5 Curriculum Plan Autumn Term 2017 cedar autumn 1 curriculum plan
8. Year 6 Curriculum Plan Autumn Term 2017 Curriculum plan Maple class autumn 2017
My Maths Homework
Please find below the link to My Maths for your homework.
If you need any further support please ask Mrs Swinfield who is our Maths coordinator.
Creative Curriculum Homework
We know from research that all pupils have different learning styles – some are visual learners , others work well with words and writing, many learn best from practical hands on activities e.g. through making things, art or music. Creative Curriculum Homework activities are intended to be as open-ended as possible, allowing the children to reflect on their learning in class in a creative way and for the children to make their own decisions on how to collect and to record and present their homework.
Each half term the children are given a menu of different activities from which to choose a project for the half term. (See below) Children may choose to do more than one homework project if they wish, so long as all their pieces reflect their best work.
Each half term we have a Creative Curriculum Homework showcase to which parents and grandparents are invited.
1. Year 1 Creative Curriculum Homework Autumn
2. Year 2 Creative Curriculum Homework Autumn
3. Year 3 Creative Curriculum Homework Autumn
4. Year 4 Creative Curriculum Homework Autumn Homework Plan for Sycamore Class Autumn Term 2017
5. Year 5 Creative Curriculum Homework Autumn cedar homework autumn 2017
6. Year 6 Creative Curriculum Homework Autumn Homework Plan for Maple Class Autumn Term 2017