School Uniform can be bought through Big Fish Schoolwear
Then click on school login
School cardigans and jumpers with the school cuckoo logo can only be bought through Big Fish. From Year 3 children also need a clip on tie, that can be purchased from Big Fish. Apart from the school cardigan, jumper and tie, school uniform can be bought from any outlet. Please see below for the full list of uniform requirements.
Gotham Primary School Uniform 2020
|Knitwear||All children are to wear GPS logo knitwear, either
· GPS knitted jumper /cardigan in navy with logo.
These are available from Big Fish site.
|Trousers /skirts||All children are to wear –
· Grey or Navy skirt, pinafore dress or trousers.
· Skirts should not be too tight or too short.
· No black trousers/skirts/pinafores.
· Leggings are not part of our uniform.
|Polo shirt /shirt||All children to wear white –
· White polo shirts to be worn in Oak, Beech and Chestnut Class
· In Chestnut Class children can wear a shirt and tie if they can independently do buttons.
· In Willow, Sycamore, Cedar and Maple Classes children are to wear a white poly-cotton shirt and clip-on GPS school tie. Ties are available from Big Fish.
· The white shirt can be long or short sleeved according to preference.
· Girls must wear a shirt and not a blouse.
|Footwear||· Shoes should be smart and practical and black.
· Winter boots should also be black.
· Trainers are not acceptable apart from for PE lessons
· Socks should be grey for boys or white or grey for girls.
· Winter tights should be grey or navy and not black.
|Summer Options||Girls may wear
· A gingham school dress or playsuit in navy or sky blue gingham.
· Logo cardigan may be worn
· Sandals may be worn – black, blue, brown or white only.
Boys may wear
· Grey or Navy shorts may be worn.
· White shirt and tie
· Logo jumper may be worn
Removal of ties during exceedingly hot weather will be at the discretion of the HT/DHT
|Jewellery||Jewellery should not be worn to school.
· If ears have been pierced only small PLAIN silver /gold stud ear-rings should be worn.
· No rings, bracelets, necklaces are allowed
· A watch may be worn, but is the responsibility of the pupil, not the school.
· No nail-varnish or make-up of any kind is to be worn.
· Artificial or Gel-nails are not appropriate.
|Hair||Hair should be neat and tidy
· Shaved stripes / patterns are not appropriate.
· Hair dye, including semi-permanent colouring, is not appropriate.
· Longer hair must be neatly tied up for school.
· Any ‘bobbles’, ribbons and hair bands should be hair coloured, navy or white.
|PE Kit||Each child should have a PE kit of
· navy shorts,
· a white GPS logo tee-shirt, a sky blue GPS logo polo shirt or a plain white tee-shirt/polo shirt
· a pair of sports shoes such as trainers or plimsolls.
· A plain navy tracksuit will be needed in the winter months.
Please label All clothing AND FOOTWEAR clearly